09 May 2010

OH... HONEY!!! the book


This book represents who I am, the things that have made me a person and everything that makes me smile when everything has gone wrong. It also contributes to my own perception of beauty. The publication functions as a collaboration project where I explore both personal and fashion related topics seen through my own eyes, within my thoughts and where the final outcome evolved as the result of mutual contributions from other creative individuals.

Whilst engaging with the process required in transforming a single image in my head and bringing this to life through creative direction and production, I’ve realised this is an aspect of fashion that truly fascinates me. It is something that excites me and drives me in finding my place within this industry, which by many could seem frivolous and tough. This project challenges this perception, as the content is formed by those willing to make your dream come true.

Simply put, it’s what I call a PASSION FOR FASHION.

Owny

---------------------> click here to see the complete book <---------------------

No comments: